Based on the stage of the business concerned, Redford Capital is able to play a role in managing and intervening in the interim term. By taking on such roles or facilitating the personnel to perform such roles, Redford Capital assumes a core role in:
- Business rescue appointments
- Restructuring and turnarounds (CRO)
- Project management
- Interim executive & management placements (CEO/CFO/Technical Specialists)
- Forensic investigations – focussed on commercial recovery or settlement
Redford Capital's focus in this service offering is to facilitate commercial recovery, restructuring or commercial settlement for its clients, rather than continued litigation or legal processes.
Business / Transaction Support Services
Redford Capital's service offerings through business/transaction support services, are designed to assist and support change in your business and include a mix of services based on the situation your business finds itself in.
These services include the following, either independently or as part of a greater process as needed:
- Due diligence
- Business valuations
- Independent business reviews
- Financial forecasting
- Facilitation of strategic review processes
- Design and implementation of strategic action plans
- Business process outsourcing (BPO) - for trading businesses and investment funds
- Corporatisation of SMMEs.
Where entities do not wish to employ the required level of resource in-house, Redford Capital is able to assist with high level compliance requirements including:
- Annual and Integrated Reports (incl. listed and state-owned entities)
- Project managing financial year-end processes
- Company secretarial